Eligibility: Worldwide KOI fans, regardless of age and profession. There is no limit to the number of entries per person, and you may participate in group.
Graphic Design Group:
Creative Video Group:
1. The entries submitted must be the original works of the entrants and do not infringe any patents, copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights of anyone else. The entries have not been published in newspapers, magazines, websites, and other media has not applied for patents or registered copyrights, have not participated in other competitions, and have not entered commercial channels in any form. The organizer shall not bear the legal responsibility arising from the infringement of the rights of others (or units) by the work, and the legal responsibility shall be borne by the participant.
2. The copyright of the winning entries belongs to the organizer, and it has exclusive ownership including but not limited to the following ways to exercise copyright: enjoy the right to redesign, produce, sell, display, and publicize the work plan, and the winning participants must fill in the "Work Copyright Ownership Agreement”.
3. If the music produced and published by others is edited and reproduced, the winner must obtain the authorization of the copyright from the owner before receiving the award, otherwise, it shall be deemed to have waived the eligibility for the award; if the entries are being reported after the announcement, the award will be canceled. The prizes will be recovered from the winner, and the award will not be filled.
4. If the entry does not meet the judging criteria, the prize will be vacant.
5. The organizer reserves the right of final interpretation of this event.